To make it easy to use the timebank, there are a number of resources for you:
A video tutorial on how to access timebank on-line to see your personal information, your preferred skills and knowledge list, and summary of hours and transactions.
A video tutorial on making a request with tips and hints to make it easy for you and the timebroker.
- Log into www.timebanking.org using your login details
- Go to ‘make a request’ and make a detailed & time specific request (no sooner than two weeks in advance of when you want the transaction)
- A timebroker will contact you by email with a member’s contact details within these 2 weeks
- You then make arrangements for the transaction with the member yourself
- Once the transaction is complete, Contact Us to let the timebroker know the number of hours, and to complete a short feedback form.