Timebank members can get support finding someone to provide the assistance they need.
To start the process please complete the form below identifying:
- The type/s of services/support you need
- Include a brief outine of the requirements (including any time, travel or budget constraints).
- Don’t forget to be clear about the extent of work you require doing, any requirements you have for how you’d like it to be done and any specific deliverables you have in mind.
Got questions? Scroll down to FAQs
Making a request…
We’re currently fixing some technical issues – in the meantime, please send us an email with a description of the work / tasks / support you’re looking for:
- If possible use the email account you’re registered with
- If you are not yet a member please join the Timebank before placing a request.
Send all requests by email, please!
- How does the process work?
These requests are handled by our Timebrokers (Timebank admins) who will review your request and share it with members who are likely to be able to assist. Once the briefed task/s are completed please send an email confirmation and time credits will be transferred.
- I’d like to run a Lightbulb Moment or other event – can I raise that here? See the Lightbulb Moments page for guidance
- I’m not really sure what I want/need – can you guide me in the best brief to write or how best to use the Timebank?
Yes – select ‘Timebanking Services -M/T’ within the Mentoring Training section of the form – and clarify the type of assistance you need.
- Have I enough time credits?
Email us and ask for your balance!
- I’ve no time credits – but it’s important this goes ahead…
No worries – we have schemes whereby members can donate hours or the management team can agree to fund (via donation or loan). Add this in the outline and we’ll aim to help.
- I already have someone in mind to do the work – do I need to use this form? No, you don’t – agree between you and the person who is going to do the work. If they’re not yet a member ask them to join. We recommend you put in writing the agreement (and copy in the Timebank). Then notify a Timebroker at each stage that you wish hour credits to be transferred.
- I have a number of credits I’d like to donate to a creative endeavour – how can I do this? Either share in the Facebook group or email us with what you have in mind and we’ll attempt to advise on how best to progress.