For those who don’t know, member Zoe Parker has been doing a heroic job managing our social media accounts for seven years.
With demands for her attention elsewhere in the Timebank she is giving up this social engagement activity – and we’re looking to find new faces to continue to do this activity for us.
- Posting our relevant information and links to each network
- Sharing relevant information from members and those outside the organisation
- Responding to messages and comments
- Working with storytellers to draft and review content for use on social media
- Helping manage social media takeovers by members
- Helping identify who we should be following and what we should be responding to online.
- Promotion of events including to third-party websites such as Leeds Inspired.
You will work as a part of the newly created ‘storytellers’ team – who are working to share the voices of our members and empowering the membership to achieve as much as possible – with the support of the Timebank.
- All work you do in this role will be recompensed in Timebank credits.
- This is a role/activity which can be shared by multiple people – you are not expected to do all the tasks listed above.
- Experience of using social media for marketing or promotional purposes is beneficial but not a requirement. Training can be provided, support will be given.
- You do not need to be a Timebank member to take up this role.
Important (please read)
As with all things Timebank – there’s no assumption anyone can do everything and an acknowledgement that people can’t be active all the time – so please be assured that you will be well supported and no-one will expect any more than that you will aim to communicate effectively whether or not you’re able to accomplish a task.
If you are interested in finding out more – please contact the Timebrokers to find out more or ask for someone to get in touch with you.