With the review of how Leeds Creative Timebank currently works the management group wish to recruit a defined member representative alongside defined roles for operations and communications.
The ideal person for the role will:
- Be a self-starter and committed to improving how Leeds Creative Timebank supports its members.
- Liaise with current members to ensure their voice / concerns are heard and effectively responded to.
The key objectives for this role are:
- To provide a dedicated voice for the members on the management group
- Ensure operations and communications activities are member-focused and representative
- Review member processes (such as new member inductions)
Initially this role will be filled from initial proposals from members. Following this the process will be managed by the Management Group.
Please email us with your proposed Member representative (it can be yourself) along with a short description of why you think they should be in the role. Please also state whether or not they know you’re recommending them.