For all MEMBERS!
Weds 9 July
6.30 – 10.00pm
At Wharf Chambers (23-25 Wharf St, Leeds LS2 7EQ)
Bring food to share!
Starts promptly at 6.30pm
Our twice yearly function which is well worth coming along to, as it’s both entertaining and highly useful to LCT members.
It includes delicious food, inexpensive drinks, music, performance, artwork…
Plus all the usual timebanking Big Social activities… and some new ones!
– Make connections with other members, find out about their projects and tell them about yours
– Make your requests on the night
– Get practical reminders/update your skills list at the Timebroker Booth
– Find out the latest information about Timebanking developments, from the Management Group
Build up your credits by:
1. Coming along and taking part in the Big Social! – 2 credits
2. Making home-made food to share (a sweet or savoury dish for around 4 people) – 1 credit
3. Taking part in The Gift – a fun showcasing session where you give a short verbal (3 minute) pitch of a project – the project deemed most worthy (by audience vote) gets a whopping 20 hours of credit (kindly donated by Sue Ball) to make their dreams a reality! – 2 credits for taking part
Contact email@example.com to sign up for this, and The Gift producer will be in touch.
4. Taking part in The Member’s Showcase – perform in the grand finale at the end of the evening (up to 10 mins of material, PA and mike available), or show your visual artwork in a display (bring images of work on a sheet up to A3 in size) – 1 credit
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for this, and the Showcase producer will be in touch.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Don’t forget to RSVP.